Eat Chocolate! Help Cats!You know how much we love to give, and to be of service and benefit. Now we are doing it, deliciously.
The bars are made by Luluís Chocolate and we adore her and them. They are lusciously deep and rich and contain raw cacao which is reunited with its mythological lover: Vanilla, fruit of an orchid flower. And for you serious (and not so serious) chocolate lovers this is a whopping 78% cacao! Ingredients: Ecuadorian Cacao, Coconut Palm Sugar, Vanilla Bean, Sea Salt & Love. Every ingredient is organic and fair trade and from small family run farms known to Lulu personally.
Coconut sugar has a glycemic index of 35 thus making these bars available to persons who need to avoid other sugars. Hand crafted by a chocolate alchemist and crusader for all that is good and delicious.
Why eat raw cacao? Itís a health food! Dr. Oz loves it. Nutritionists love it. The Aztecs loved it and revered it.
Other chocolates made from processed cacao and sugar only have 1 to 5 percent of the nutritional value found in raw cacao. Lulu uses only fair trade organic raw cacao which is processed minimally thus retaining all the healthy compounds and benefits.
- Supports the brainís cognitive functions.
- Mood and bliss enhancement
- More antioxidants than blueberries, acai, green tea, red wine
- Contains flavonoids which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti tumor, anti inflammatory, anti allergenic.
- More magnesium than any other food
- Lowers blood pressure
- Anti inflammatory
- Boosts HDL and lowers LDL
- Your heart loves it as it reduces the risk of cardiovascular mortality.