Sometimes we get lucky and have a multi cat household of cohesive convivial cats who get along, even adore each other often laying in piles grooming each other into a blissful state. Then there’s everyone else! For those homes which aren’t so lucky we’ve got the goods to calm down those feisty felines or that one cat who thinks that the others are worthy of their wrath! We’ll help you create or restore peace and harmony.
Little things you can do:
- Space food bowls far apart. Carnivores can get territorial and possessive over their food bowls
- If you can, allow individual cats to have their own room (like a bedroom) to dine in. This works when you feed two meals a day with the door closed for a half hour.
- Soft music and other noises in the home work wonders. While you are gone during the day classical music soothes the nerves and activates parts of the brain which calm body, mind and spirit.
- When you see a fight or tiff about to begin – no yelling, simply distract them. You might pick one up and move to another room, you might walk between them, you might engage them in play.
- Keeping a clean litter box is vital. When the smells of urine or feces get too strong feline fighting can break out.
- Have enough toys so that the more assertive cats don’t hog them all!
It’s not a dream beyond your reach. Convivial house cats are in your near future because you’ve got Cat Faeries in your back pocket. We’ve spent many years crafting just the right products to turn cats into buddies and besties!
Convivial House Cat is something we are extremely proud of. The customer feedback often moves us to tears because they are so delighted about what it’s done for their cats and their home.
Convivial House Cat is totally versatile – it can go into food and water. It can be sprayed around the house.
To compliment Convivial House Cat by fine tuning and zeroing in on specific problems or difficulties you are seeing with your cats we have our famous flower essence formulas crafted for the psyche and emotions of the modern house cat.
Multi Cat Household – helps pull the cats together to experience the family bond, the friendship bond. Lessens tensions in homes that might not be big and spacious. They’ll even like their human housemates better!
From Bully to Buddy – some cats just love to boss everyone else around. They might pick on a cat (or other animal) whose personality and temperament is soft, gentle and timid. There’s not much worse than seeing one cat stalk another. Let’s take that bully cat and see a new cat that’s at least tolerant and friendly!
Territorial Rescue – ok kitty, you will soon discover that not everything is “MINE MINE MINE”! Share! Don’t be so hot and bothered because there are others around in the house and outside of the house!
Calm and Serene – it’s like a yoga session in a bottle!
Crystals – placed around the house, by the food and water bowls, in and around beds spread around happy vibes! And that’s not all, you can spray Convivial House Cat on them, you can put drops of a flower essence formula on them and they’ll beam the healing energy to where it needs to go – right to those testy or nervous pocket tigers!
A Ball of Twine – original compositions and melodies created to soothe a cat’s nerves – and yours. Lovely music, lullabies for the brain and soul.